How Does Office 2019 Compare to Office 2016?Office 2019 does offer some of the new features incorporated into Office 365 since the release of Office 2016. This includes features like the following:
- Improved inking in all the Office apps
- A PowerPoint Morph transition that lets you create the appearance of movement between similar slides
- Some new chart types in Excel
- A Focus Mode in Word that hides onscreen window elements to help minimize distraction.
- A Focused Inbox in Outlook that keeps your important messages separate from all the less important ones
- Some better integration with the newer Microsoft servers and services (like Teams)
- Office 2019 Windows Version, Works only with Windows 10